Class proposals Guild School 2015

Hi everyone!

The other day I've returned from a fabulous week attending Guild School 2014 in Castine, Maine. Before I elaborate on my adventures in class, and the fun I had with old and new miniature friends, I'd like to share class offerings for next year. I know a lot of people who weren't there are keen to see if they need to get ready (already! :), and for those who were there it's a nice reminder!

So here it goes;



I've added a photo album and think i've captured all visuals accompanying this list. Enjoy!

class proposals Guild School 2015



cheers,

12 comments:

  1. Hello Debora,
    I am glad you had a good time and can't wait to hear more about it. thank you for posting the classes for next year.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we have to wait and see which classes they will choose, see a few I would like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume IGMA has not made any final choices out of this great selection of proposals. I see several things I would love to take a class in. Thank you for posting the Debora. I really enjoyed seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, beware! These are just proposals. But non the less, it can be helpful to get a better idea of what might be in store. I've seen a few interesting ones myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back I hope you had a wonderfull time! What did you make/learn this year?
    Thanks for posting the projects for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did I learn? Where to start Jeffry! So much, and I took so many pictures. Rest assured I'll blog about it! In the mean time; have fun in Germany.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for posting! Will Guild School be the week of June 7-13, 2014?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry--I meant 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so love to attend, next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too John! Not sure what's keeping you, but it's definitely worth to go! Who knows, we'll meet there one year? I'm not sure about next year myself, but if i can make it I will go!

      Delete
  9. Storage Sheds :- Trushed professional company offering custom sheds, backyard sheds, builder play house, build chicken coops at affordable price with quality materia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...