MAIL!


Monday is always a bit slow with mail, but if it comes... I was realy surprised because I had't expected this. Saskia, a closeby dollshouse lover and friend remembered that I was still on the lookout for a small embroiderysiccor in the shape of a storke to accompany my spannish rolepillow. When she bumbed into one she thought of me, and I find that so attentive and considarate. She took the effort to make a whole sewingbox around this lovely gift, so its almost a shame to take it out and use it. Just to show that its right scale a small pic. Thanks Saskia for this lovely surprise!





5 comments:

  1. It's lovely! and I love the Larsson card as well. So good for a miniaturist and home lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the stork scissors and sewing box are beautiful!

    This is unrelated to minis, but what species of plant is that in the second photo? I just love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosanna, indeed, a lovely sweet card. His subjects are always delicatly depicted set in an era unfortunately long gone
    Mary, the plant is called Senecio Rowleyanus, also known as pea plant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    This is the firts time that I visit your blog and I have to say that is wonderful!!
    This is the first time that I could see a Spanish Rollepillow in miniature. It make me remind my grandmother who knows how to create beautiful bobbin laces with it. I tried some times lo learnt but it was so difficult!!!
    You have done a beautiful work!
    Mini Hugs from Barcelona (Spain)

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas felicidades por este blog lleno de bonitos trabajos tan reales!!
    Un saludo.
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...